If your property (whether your home or your office) is built prior to 1995 it is highly possible that asbestos fibres were used in the walls, ceilings, or under the tiles of your property. When you are demolishing or renovating a building that was built or renovated between 1950 and 1990, you may unintentionally disturb asbestos in the walls, floor or ceiling. In such a situation, it’s highly recommended to have a licensed abatement technician test the materials for the presence of asbestos. Do NOT handle the material yourself, as it is extremely dangerous.
Need Asbestoses Removal?
Call us right now 6048169966
Asbestos Abatement Tips
Asbestos removal should only ever be done by a licensed abatement specialist like Evolo Restoration preferred contractors. Do NOT handle the material yourself, as it is extremely dangerous. Contact Evolo Restoration as soon as possible and we will send one of our preferred licensed experts to assess the situation.
Health Canada is very clear on the matter: inhaling asbestos fibres or dust can cause cancer and other illnesses. Consequently, if you’re the owner of a home, apartment complex or commercial building, it is your responsibility to make sure any asbestos found on-site is either safely isolated or thoroughly removed through an abatement process.
These are few possible locations that asbestos can be found in your property:
- As backing on older linoleum flooring and floor tiles
- Sprayed-on fireproofing on structural supports, beams and walls
- In mechanical insulation found on pipes, boilers and reservoirs
- Drywall mud or taping compound
- Vermiculite attic insulation
- Asbestos cement board and tiles (used as pegboard, heat-shields or blackboards)
- Textured coating on walls
- Asbestos-cement pipes
We handle everything in our asbestos removal services including:
* Setting containment areas
* Sealing off the work areas
* Break down asbestos materials safely
* Dispose harmful asbestos material safely according to regulations
* Rebuild affected area with approved building materials according to customer needs