Professional Covid-19 Cleaning and Disinfecting Services
In these unprecedented times, as COVID-19 pandemic has redefined the meaning of cleanness, Evolo Restoration is by your side providing a comprehensive cleaning and sanitizing solution for your residential and commercial property to help keep your loved ones or customers and employees safe.
Also in response to this global pandemic, we are constantly monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and medical professionals and taking the necessary precautions to safeguard our customer’s health and safety.
Water Leak or Flood Damage?
Call us right now 6048169966
24 Hours Covid-19 Cleaning and Disinfecting Services
At Evolo Restoration, we provide thorough detailed cleaning and disinfection services for your residential and commercial property. Our cleaning experts are fully trained, certified and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills. At Evolo Restoration, we always follow the guidelines and standards set by CDC and all local authorities.
We utilize professional-grade disinfectants that are highly-effective as part of our cleaning process. We utilize advanced tools and equipment to eliminate harmful bacteria and viruses.
The health and safety of our clients and employees are our first priority at Evolo Restoration. Our professionals proper personal protective equipment (PPE) including half face industrial respirator mask, gloves, gowns, and face shields to avoid any health problems and to keep themselves and others safe.
All of our experts are following preventative safety measures:
• Screening our staff every day to ensure they are healthy and fit prior to sending them out for cleaning and restoration services.
• Wearing proper PPE including face mask, gloves, and shoe covers to prevent tracking in contaminants both on site and in crowded areas.
• Cleaning our hands with soap often or using hand sanitizer.
• Keeping a safe distance (6 feet or 2 meters) from others.
• Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
• Communicating with the customers effectively and asking the COVID screening questions prior to entering our client's property.
• Providing customers with information about protecting their health and safety.